Gite L’Olivier is a recently restored wonderfully spacious and independent holiday house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two floors (200 sq. metres). This gite has both a fireplace and a wood-burning stove as well as central heating, only needed for the winter months. L’Olivier comfortably accommodates 8 people.
- Living/dining room (50 sq. metres) features a big fireplace as well as a wood-burning stove. Satellite TV, DVD player and a radio-CD player are provided. The walls were restored in the original way (‘pierres apparantes’). A door connects to the courtyard located at the south side, with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
- Glazed veranda, which can be used as a playroom for children.
- Independent large kitchen (16 sq. metres) fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven and a fridge/freezer. The kitchen door leads to the courtyard.
- Bedroom with queen-size bed (160×200) and antique wardrobe.
- Modern bathroom with shower.
- Traditional floor tiles as well as palomino squares, small washbasin made from regional marble.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Separate toilet in the hall.
First floor Spacious landing with walls restored in the original way (‘pierres apparantes’). Traditional floor tiles throughout make for a very nice atmosphere.
- Master bedroom (18 sq. metres) with queen-size bed (160×200) and antique wardrobe.
- Second bedroom (16 sq. metres) with two beds and antique wardrobe.
- Third bedroom (20 sq. metres) with two beds and antique wardrobe.
- Small room for ironing and storage of luggage.
- Luxurious modern bathroom with shower, bathtub, double washbasin and toilet – and a view of the woods.
Holiday house L’Olivier
Gite L’Olivier near Carcassonne is part of Domaine Le Trabet, a former winery dating back to the 18th century. Come and stay with us to enjoy the Mediterranean, the Pyrénées and the wonderful Languedoc-Roussillon region with all of its activities, arts, culture, wines and restaurants.