L’Olivier is a recently restored wonderfully spacious and independent holiday home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on two floors (200 sq. metres). This villa features both a fireplace and a wood-burning stove as well as central heating, only needed for the winter months. L’Olivier comfortably accommodates 8 people.
- Living/dining room (50 sq. metres) features a big fireplace as well as a wood-burning stove. Satellite TV and DVD player. Traditional stone walls (‘pierres apparantes’). A door connects to the courtyard located at the south side, with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
- Glazed veranda with a view of the woods can be used as a quiet reading room or playroom for children.
- Large kitchen (16 sq. metres) fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven and a fridge/freezer. The kitchen door leads to the courtyard.
- Quiet Bedroom with queen-size bed (160×200) and antique wardrobe.
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet.
- Traditional floor tiles as well as wood floor and palomino squares, small washbasin made from regional marble.
- Separate toilet in the hall.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (20 sq. metres) with king-size four-poster bed and antique furniture (desk, chairs, wardrobe).
- Master Bathroom en suite with tiled shower, antique marble washbasin, toilet, heated towel rack plus washer and dryer.
- Second Bedroom (20 sq. metres) with queen-size bed, antique wardrobe, desk and baby cot (on request).
- Third Bedroom (16 sq. metres) with two beds and modern dresser.
- Luxurious Bathroom with shower, bathtub, double washbasin, heated towel rack and toilet – and a view of the woods.
L’Olivier near Carcassonne is part of Domaine Le Trabet, a former winery dating back to the 18th century. Come and stay with us to enjoy the Mediterranean, the Pyrénées and the wonderful Languedoc-Roussillon region with all of its activities, arts, culture, wines and restaurants.