Le Palmier is a spacious and secluded ground floor holiday home (145 sq. metres) with its own private south-facing terrace. Double French doors open wide and connect to the master bedroom and the living room. This gite sleeps four to six people and combines traditional French style with modern comfort and elegance.
Spacious sitting/dining room (60 sq. metres) with a large table lit by a candlelight chandelier. Antique furniture nicely complements the traditional ceiling beams. Satellite TV and DVD player. Antique Erard piano.
- Master bedroom (40 sq. metres) with open fireplace, engraved with the year 1790. Queen-size bed (160 x 200) with a view of the gardens. Antique furniture, table with chairs.
- Second bedroom with twin beds and antique wardrobe. An extra bed for one additional person is available on request.
- Independent large tiled kitchen with granite countertop, fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, hob, oven, fridge/freezer and all the other things you need to make your stay comfortable. We even provide you with some cooking essentials such as spices and herbs.
- Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Separate toilet.
- Entrance hall, which leads to the covered terrace and the inner courtyard.
Both the living room and master bedroom have French doors, which give access to the private south-facing terrace, with a splendid view of the park and the Pyrénées in the distance. The terrace is a great place for an evening barbecue or a quiet drink at the end of the day.
Holiday home Le Palmier
Le Palmier is part of Domaine du Trabet, a former winery dating back to the 18th century. Come and stay with us to enjoy the Mediterranean, the Pyrénées and the wonderful Languedoc-Roussillon region with all of its activities, arts, culture, wines and restaurants.