Le Palmier is a spacious and secluded ground floor holiday home (145 sq. metres) with its own private entrance and separate terrace. This gite sleeps four to six people and has recently been renovated and decorated to the highest standards.
- Spacious sitting/dining room (60 sq. metres) with large dining area seating 8 people around a table lit by a candlelight chandelier. Two antique small cupboards nicely complement the traditional ceiling beams and the large original painting on canvas by a regional painter. Satellite TV, DVD player and a radio-CD player are provided.
- Master bedroom (40 sq. metres) with open fireplace, engraved with the year 1790. Queen-size bed (160 x 200) and convertible couch for two. Antique wardrobe, table with chairs, TV set and video.
- Second bedroom with queen-size bed (160 x 200) and antique wardrobe. An extra bed for one additional person is available on request.
- Independent large tiled kitchen with granite countertop, fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, hob, oven, fridge/freezer and all the other things you need to make your stay comfortable. We even provide you with some cooking essentials such as spices and herbs –
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Entrance hall, which leads to the covered terrace and the inner courtyard.
Both the living room and master bedroom have French doors, which give access to the gite’s private south-facing terrace, with a splendid view of the park and Montagnes Noires in the distance. The terrace is also a great place for an evening barbecue or a quiet drink at the end of the day.
Holiday home Le Palmier
Gite Le Palmier near Carcassonne is part of Domaine Le Trabet, a former winery dating back to the 18th century. Come and stay with us to enjoy the Mediterranean, the Pyrénées and the wonderful Languedoc-Roussillon region with all of its activities, arts, culture, wines and restaurants.